Not too long ago Rob Kardashian was blasting his ex/daughter’s mother Blac Chyna all over social media, claiming she used him and cheated on him leaving fans to speculate and assume Rob’s accusations were true. Well we have Chyna’s mom Tokyo Toni to thank as she stopped by her local radio station ‘The Fam In The Morning’ and cleared up some internet rumors regarding her daughter.
During the interview Tokyo Addressed many things surrounding her daughters relationship with Rob including:
- Tokyo claims Rob put Chyna through hell all during her pregnancy, doing things such as calling her her names, accusing her of cheating and not wanting her to talk to her ex/sons father Tyga.
- The incident that happened when Rob accused Chyna from taking everything out of their house was for TV. Tokyo claims all Chyna took was her clothes because she still had her house that she lived in before linking with Rob.
- Dream Kardashian was planned, according to Tokyo Rob was determined to get Chyna pregnant, she claims Rob shared with her numerous times that he was going to get Chy pregnant.
- Despite Rob claiming that Chyna does not take care of her mother, Tokyo, shares Chyna gives her an allowance of $12K per month.
- Although a lot has transpired in the last couple of months, Rob and Chyna are currently cordial , however, Tokyo shares that there is no chance of the two getting together.
Tokyo also touched on her personal life, sharing that back in 2009 she was homeless due to her apartment catching on fire. Tokyo explained her past experiences is what makes her so passionate about helping the homeless and giving back to the less fortunate.
Check out the full interview below: